Honesty and transparency. We will tell you the truth about your situation, even if the truth is unpopular. If our company isn't right for your project we will gracefully decline moving forward. Worthington's Painting proudly displays our family name and we take it seriously.
Affordable Painting Services
Your home or office will be looking exactly how you envisioned, why wait... Call Us Today: 407-462-3175
- Professionalism- We value your business so rest assured you will be treated with respect.
- Understanding- We want to fully understand your vision. We have found that listening is the best way to start.
- Accuracy- We always respond accurately and promptly. We will get the job done the right way the first time.
- Reliability- We will do what we say were going to do. Its as simple as that.
- Communication- We will explain the process. Keeping you in the loop at all times. We answer our phones at Worthington’s Painting.
- Information- We will provide you with all the info you need on products and process. We will never say just trust me, we provide scientific 3rd party proof of all claims.
- Transparency- We provide transparent pricing, process, and product info via email starting with your free quote.
- Expertise- 30 seconds of talking paint with us and you will see the difference. Worthington’s painting prides itself on not only how but why. We are fully educated on the science of how the process works and the technology behind the products we use.
- Deposit- No deposit or down payment required for qualified customers. We want to trust you not the other way around.
- Warranty- All paints we use offer at least a 25 year manufacturer warranty. Worthington’s Painting goes a step further and offers a 7 year craftsmanship warranty on approved products.
I am very happy with David's work so far! He has educated me tremendously on paint and the chemistry that makes each one different for each job. I have a brand new home and I bought expensive paint but it would not work for me, so I called up for an estimate and David was even willing to use my mess up paint to help me. I am very happy with his service and look forward to him coming back to finish up!!
David did an absolute fantastic job painting our home. He was very clear in explaining exactly what should be done and the method for how he would do it including what materials and supplies would provide the best results. His quote was extremely fair. He completed the work in less time than originally estimated. His work is of the best quality and he is honest in his dealings. It is hard to find people like him when dealing in home renovations. I would not hesitate to recommend him!
Great service at a competitive price. Dave did a wonderful job, and we could not be happier. Thanks!
David and his team were extremely friendly, timely, and efficient in painting our two-story living room. His pricing was very reasonable and the quality of the work was superb. We definitely recommend hiring Worthington's Painting for any of your painting needs.
Hands down the best experience I've had! Great attention to detail in every step of the process. The finished product was amazing! The easiest referral I've ever given.
David did an absolutely wonderful job painting our home. He was able to match the color we used in another part of the house to a tee. He stuck to his 2 day timeline which was HIGHLY appreciated and cleaned everything up when he was done. The walls look incredible! Highly recommended and will definitely use his services in the future. Very knowledgeable in what he does. Overall, amazing experience.
I would highly recommend Worthington Painting. David's knowledge was helpful to me with making my decision on the type of paint and color. I appreciate his promptness and professionalism. So refreshing to find a contractor that I can trust. His rates are reasonable!
I don't typically write reviews... but David deserves it. Awesome price, awesome work and he was very responsive. We will definitely hire him again and again.
David painted my entire home and did an amazing job! I also wanted an accent wall, and he incorporated the colors in my living room to bring it all together. The stripes look perfect and I couldn't be happier! Best painter in Orlando!
Great quality job! Very professional and super quality work! He fixed the mistakes I made, attempting to do it myself and was very quick and efficient! I'll definitely be referring to my friends!
David is amazing!! He is very professional and polite. You definitely get what you pay for! He communicated very well throughout our entire interior painting. He was always on time, often working through his lunch. And our house looks very professional and beautiful. I would recommend Worthington's Painting to all of my friends. We are very satisfied beyond expectations.
Incredibly pleased with David, his staff and the work done in my home! From the initial quote to the day of completion David and his crew were professional, timely and thorough. He painted the interior of my home including trim and doors and I have an amazing result to show! What struck me about David was his willingness to spend time helping me with my color selection during his initial visit. He offered suggestions of specific grays that might work well in my place; as a result I was able to get the look I was aiming for the entire time! I highly recommend him and will continue to use him in the future for any painting needs I may have!
I often wonder about these reviews and wonder if the owner has his friends write them or the owner is doing it himself, but when you read mine, I want you to know that I am honestly the customer and work was done at the home my husband and I purchased. We needed the entire interior painted of our new home because it was painted all white and it looked like they had watered down the paint. I got three quotes and Worthinton’s was in the middle and very close to the lowest quote but I would have paid him the higher knowing the quality of work he was going to do. Please do hesitate to use this company you will not be disappointed. David Worthington is a true professional. David treated us like he was going to paint a $2,000,000. dollar home. Just a quick note, listen to his ideas of paint color scenes he really some good ideas and it worked for us. Happy Customer L Alkema & M Crook
David was recommended by a local paint company and lived up to expectation. I hired David to help recover from a previous painter and he knocked it out of the park. Fast, perfecting and friendly, I recommend this company.